Tree Disease Grapevine, TX.
North Texas soil has a tendency to be condense if not treated correctly. This can cause problems with your root system and potentially end up in tree disease for your plantation. In addition sick trees in North Texas can vary from species to species. Take for example Texas red Oaks, normally they are subject to oak wilt. Elm trees in North Texas and also suffer the devastating effects of Dutch Elm disease. Fruit trees from time to time can also run a couple of trees ease to name one fire blight.
- Evaluation of the crown
- Evaluation of the canopy
- Evaluation of the branches
- Evaluation of the main vascular
- Valuation of the roof flare
- Evaluation of the root system
- Evaluation of the leaf foliage
- Evaluation of the soil
It’s essentially important for you to at least once a year contract the services of a certified arborist at Tree Service Grapevine. This will help you protect your plantation from any invasion of insects or future tree disease that could decimate your tree population.
- Spraying directly onto the Leaf foliage
- Micro injections into the vascular system
- Deep-rooted injections into the soil